Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 3

So we haven't had the internet for over a week, and today it is finally back on in the break area of the hotel that we are staying in...i have been trying to journal about the shit that has been going on recently because seriously people are shady here...i can't wait till we go to Dublin to get away from some of these people and all of the drama going on at the moment...anyways that is for another post right now i am going to put a post up for while the internet was down...

10/25/09

Okay so right now I am sitting in the break room waiting to be called on so that I can do something in housekeeping, but nobody checks out until 12:00 so me, along with Tanisha, Lauren, and Lakiya, are waiting for something to do… I figure that I can do this if there is nothing else to do…but I guess we are going so I am going to get gone…now the day is almost over and we cleaned so many darn rooms today that I fell asleep as soon as I got back to our cabin, but people kept interrupting me and I was starting to get really annoyed. First Devon came over and sat for like two seconds, called me and Tanisha boring then left. Then we got a call from Kristi asking if we were doing anything tonight, and then Devon and Dominic came over and got us up for our puney beyond belief dinner. I was so hungry after dinner it wasn’t even funny. But working today did have some high points. In one room some of the sheets were ripped and we don’t know why…we started making fun of Lauren for doing the nasty with Rolandas in their and it was so funny. Then in another room we found a giant box of KY jelly and the room was a mess when I first started cleaning it so we knew what was going on in their… Yea so…after dinner we went and saw the fireworks out by the lake, they were so pretty, I haven’t seen good fireworks in a long time, the fireworks I saw for the fourth in Baltimore sucked big time, so I was pretty excited about it. Some people were acting like asses, leaving Erin behind then blaming it on us, then walking like joggers and then acting like it was normal pace and we were just going too slow or whatever. It was stupid shit that I think we have become accustomed to here in good ole Ireland. But like I said the fireworks were really great, it was cold, but I didn’t mind once the fireworks started.

No comments:

Post a Comment